How to Use:
1. Fold at least once to make a pack sized for desired application and saturate with castor oil. Oil may be preheated or used with a heating pad or hot water bottle.
2. Position pack over the affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint).
4. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool, dry place.
5. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
•Exceptionally durable and richly textured for maximum absorption.
• Natural and unbleached.
• Insider tip: A towel may be used to help protect surrounding fabrics from staining.
|Dimensions||7 × 8 × 1 in|